1. Which of the following is a correct drawing of an adjacent supplement of the figure? Select all that apply.
2. Find the supplementary angle of 128.9°.
3. Find the value of x using the measures of the two given adjacent supplementary angles.
4. If ∠ A and ∠ B are supplementary angles and ∠ A is three times as large as ∠ B, find the measures of ∠ A and ∠ B.
a. Writing Solve for x if the angles are adjacent supplementary angles.
b. Show how to check that your value of x is correct.
6. Error Analysis In the figure, ∠ EOG is a straight angle. Charlie incorrectly says the measure of ∠ FOG is 26°.
a. What is the measure of ∠ FOG?
b. What error might Charlie have made?
A. Charlie found the complement instead of the supplement.
B. Charlie found the supplement instead of the complement.
C. Charlie found the measure of ∠ EOF instead of ∠ FOG.