1. List the pairs of corresponding angles and the proportion that relates the corresponding sides for the similar triangles. cap delta q r s tilde cap delta n o p
2. In this figure, Quadrilateral ABCD is similar to Quadrilateral EFGH. What is fraction eh d , over e h end fraction in simplest form?
3. Let cap delta d o t tilde cap delta p eh n . Find missing side x.
a. Writing Suppose cap delta eh b c tilde cap delta x y z , m ∠ A = 87°, and m ∠ Y = 27°. Find the measures of ∠ B, ∠ C, ∠ X, and ∠ Z.
b. If each side of △ XYZ doubles in length, will the measures of its angles increase, decrease, or stay the same? Explain.
5. w l g f tilde k y n q . Complete the statement.
6. Error Analysis △ ABC and △ XYZ are similar triangles, fraction x y , over eh b end fraction . equals , 2 thirds and AC = 15. Aiden incorrectly says that the length of x z bar is about 23.
a. Find the length of x z bar .
b. What is Aiden's error?
A. He flipped the given ratio.
B. He subtracted the length of the side from the ratio.
C. He added the length of the side and the ratio.
D. He multiplied the length of the known side by 2.